Senior Citizen's Day at the Fair
• Senior Citizens 60+ and Nursing Home residents are eligible.
• All who participate MUST have a ticket.
• Tickets may be obtained at all twelve Senior Citizen Centers, 487-1561.
• Seniors must be present to win door prize(s).
• A ticket will assure that you get a free lunch that day.
• All activities will take place in the State Evac Shelter from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Fair winner’s awards, both Senior Citizen and Nursing Home Division, will be presented at 11:30 a.m.
• Continuous entertainment, health screening, door prizes, awards and snacks will highlight the morning!
Helpful links for seniors
Senior Citizen's Day Sponsors
Rapides Fair Association, Inc.
Sheriff William Earl Hilton
Robin Hooter, Rapides Parish Clerk of Court
Rick Ducote, Rapides Parish Tax Assessor
City of Pineville, Mayor Clarence Fields
City of Alexandria, Mayor Jacques M. Roy
Phillip Terrell, District Attorney
Juanita Vanderhoven - '15 Senior of the Year